Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My First Day Wakeboarding!





I have taken my snowboarding to the lake...! Allen pulled me while I zipped around Lucky Peak for my first time wakeboarding. As amazing as this may sound, I got up my first try and went for at least 15 minutes straight, all the way to Arrow Rock dam...without falling! It felt exactly like snowboarding;... heals...toes.... (Just to be accurate though, I am in so much pain literally from head to toe. It is a complete body workout and much more physically demanding than snowboarding.) This will definitely be my new favorite summer sport!


Allen took the baby girl for a few rides around the lake too! She LOVED it!! She had a very busy weekend of floating the river, boating, playing with Grammie, Grampie and Uncle Allen. She will probably sleep all week and then she'll be ready to go back to Boise to celebrate my birthday next weekend!