Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For the Love of...** SNOW **

IT SNOWED AT THE BIRD!!!! Every year on August 29th it snows at the Bird. It wasn't much, but it was enough to get me excited!! I've only been off the mountain for 2 months, but I am itching to get back on.

This week marks the beginning of my "Get back in shape because I drank too much beer and ate too many hotdogs over the summer while laying on the Sweet Unit." Luckily for me, Skip gave me a BOSU ball for my birthday, I am now lugging a heavy back pack all over campus and my hotel has 15 floors = 30 flights of stairs for me to run up and down.

Normally I put all my snowboard stuff away for the summer. Not this year! I am anticipating hiking the Dirty B in 6 weeks. The first week of October is my goal. Get ready boys! Here comes the snow!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!