Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here's to a Fellow W.A.C.















I am the luckiest daughter in the world to have a mom who is the ultimate W.A.C. (Woman of Adventure and Conviction). I always laugh that Mischa is so wild and crazy because she takes after her mom. Well, I am wild, crazy, adventurous, athletic and a life lover because my mom is.

So, here's to all the W.A.C.'s in my life- you know who you are. I LOVE YOU!

And for Skippy- I am so lucky to have you to hike, boat, four wheel, have sightings, laugh, travel, ski, snowshoe, jet ski, ride camels, rollerblade, see movies, share books, celebrate seasons, holidays, birthdays, and to be my favorite W.A.C. I love you because you let me drive you to Tijuana, fly you to Cairo, hike with you in the Alps, drag you around London, spend 9 hours on Cinque Terre, share our near death experiences in Moab and Minnesota, float you down the Provo, spend exorbitant amounts of money on Swiss hotels, crawl through a pyramid, take pictures of "you" but really take pictures of hot Italian men behind you, go on nun hunts, wear fancy pants, sit in a tent at the fair for 9 days, and you let me plan whatever I want to do and you always participate with gusto. I love you so much. I am so lucky to have been raised by a W.A.C.!!!