Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Hazards of Loving Men

















The hazards of loving men is that they end up finding wives. Gone are the days of sharing "treats", late night hash browns, Leonidas outings, slamming Patron, smuggling vodka into movies, getting the "10", family home evening, preseason midnight hikes, fishing trips, sharing the baby girl, riding together, rafting the rivers, going on drives and seeing our favorite bands like Marilyn Manson, Pepper and Rise Against. My three years in Utah have been filled with fun times and good friends. So, as hard as it is for me to accept that I am losing you both to matrimony, I am happy that you both found love. I sincerely hope that I will gain two girlfriends and not lose my buddies.

So congratulations Josh, I am thrilled for you and wish you and Andrea the best. I will be forever grateful to you for showing me how to love Utah. I love you very much and will always be your friend, even on a pow day :)

Matt, I'm still shocked but happy for you that you have found someone who will give Roz babies and will travel the world with you. "It's been a long time coming", but thank you for being my Biff hero, my Glenn hero, my bar confidant, and my future business partner. I love you and wish you and Tessa the very best.