Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life Is Good

Life is Good

My mom and I both keep a "happy journal". Basically, we just write about things that make us happy. We don't write our whole life stories, just the little tidbits of our lives that are memorable and that make us smile. I have not been writing much lately, because I haven't felt like I have had much to write... So, Skip, here are a few things that make me happy now:

  • Biff licking my head and "holding" me
  • Mischa's long Mormon Claw bangs
  • The fact that Mischa Clarice has her own Facebook page
  • Cherry blossoms
  • A wedding to celebrate
  • Homemade chex mix
  • 5 hour energy
  • Pink tulips
  • Having the right wax on my board
  • Pow days in April
  • Landing new tricks
  • Sitting in the trees, watching the snow fall
  • Being able to stay in Utah
  • The excitement of finding a new place to live
  • Celebrating Allen getting his Masters
  • Celebrating the birthdays of all my Aries
  • Lhasas
  • Concocting my own drink recipes and having people love them
  • Deep tissue back rubs
  • New riding music
  • Multi colored Sharpies
  • Writing Arabic calligraphy
  • Grass
  • Planning my Dirty Thirty party