Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still Talking About This....





The top picture is from the first part of the hike above Ninety Nine 90, looking South. At the very end where all the trees are is my favorite spot. (Straight and then off to the left)

The second picture is of the cornice I wanted to drop, but didn't because I didn't want to trigger an avy with that bad boy.

The last picture is from the top of Dream Peak looking at the ridge! The far right peak is where the first picture was taken from! I hiked that ridge all the way to the far left of the picture and dropped the line to the right of the big section of trees, through that chute.

Today I went to Brighton and stopped in the Solitude parking lot and was able to see my spot! When I was at the top the other day I plotted exactly in the parking lot where I'd be able to see up to my place. It was pretty cool!