Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Prediction Correct! BSU WINS 33-30!



The story goes like this....I'm laying in bed at noon, the day of the BIG GAME; Boise State v. Virginia Tech. I text Skippy; "Is the game at 6 or 6:30?" She texts back that it's at 6, she is decorating the house for the party she's throwing, making treats...the whole nine yards and then says that the game would be perfect if I would be there. Since Skippy does NOT have a life list, and prefers to live day to day and will strike when something hits her, I thought, you know....I could make that happen! So, me being the W.A.C. (Woman of Adventure and Conviction) that I am, I flew out of bed, jumped in the shower, grabbed my purse, threw on my two Boise state shirts snatched up Mischa and we were off!

I text Skip as I hit Micron and asked if the party had started....she text back that there were two people there. No sooner had she sent that, I burst into the house and Mischa and I yelled, "Let's get this party started!!!!"

There were great snacks, good beer, even better scotch, fun fans and an epic Bronco WIN! I believe that I am in love with Austin Pettis. (Or maybe just with his hot little mohawk). Either way I'm proud to be part of the BRONCO NATION!

So, Thanks Skip for a great party, thanks Squirrel for sharing the GREEN and don't forget to pick me up in the party bus on the way to Laramie!!!