Monday, September 20, 2010

Dew Tour and the Best Athlete of Our Time



Every year Dew Tour comes to Salt Lake, and it conveniently takes place right next door to my bar! Every year is a wild and crazy time with pro BMX and skateboarders. They are a really fun crowd, a much needed change from all the Multi Level Marketing conventions!

This year I was able to meet the GM of the Dew Tour who hooked me up with V.I.P. passes to the Tour. I was also able to chat with some of the pros who stay with us. So today, I went to the skateboarding Vert Finals!!! Oh my gosh, it was soooo fun! I have been a HUGE fan of Shaun White and I actually got to see him skate in person today! He is the only person to have won the Summer Dew Cup and the Winter Dew Cup. (Not to mention two Olympic gold medals!)

He went so much higher, spun more and did bigger and better tricks. As much as I wanted to see my new little buddies do well, it was so amazing to see Shaun throw down some really awesome runs.

I know there are a lot of Shaun haters out there, and I don't know why. He is an incredible athlete, a good businessman and cool to the other guys in the comps. Plus, he has a white Lambo. Today was so awesome, I loved seeing him!