Sunday, October 31, 2010

School Nerd so I Can Be a Bird Nerd

As usual, Biff, and especially Axel, have been helping me with my homework and writing papers. Axel knows how to read, but Biff just lays across the desk, purring, offering moral support. It's getting down to the wire with the end of the semester thankfully looming. My main motivation is snow, however. Brighton is planning on opening on November 10th so my goal is to have all my research papers written and Arabic homework up to date so that when the chairs start moving, I'll be on one!

So, if anyone has any thoughts on rentierism regarding Iran, Turkey, Qatar and Kuwait, or on how oil thwarts democracy, or the economic prowess of Egypt between 1840-1914 or the influence that Islamic fundamentalist leaders like Hasan al Bana had on the formation of Hamas and its subsequent role as a terrorist organization and state provider, or how to conjugate Arabic adjectives into the future tense.....feel free to share!