Sunday, October 24, 2010

Live, Love, LAUGH!

I am so lucky to have a LIFE that I love, people I LOVE and lots of characters to make me LAUGH! So to all of you jokesters in my life...

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!




I had to come back on here and post some of the funny things I'm currently laughing about:

  • "I'm warning you...my house smells like a poop stick"
  • "Just between us girls" (And it's a hot guy saying this :)
  • "You so handsome" from a crazy Asian woman to her cute neighbor
  • "Can I drive on the lawn when I drop you off? I did it to your best friend, I'll do it here"
  • "He farted in front of our customer!"
  • Spjute driving a mini van
  • Crazy drunk women putting me in a head lock and then licking my face
  • Ass punching a girl at work, with full softball style wind up
  • "Who puked? Who F**king puked!!!!?"
  • Telling your hot boss you'll be gone from work because of a breast reduction
  • Sleeping in a bar and almost getting ketchup in my mouth
  • "Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it?"
  • "I'm wearing my visor". "Well I guess you won't be picking up a man, then"
  • "Nutrients"
P.S. As I'm sitting here, I of course have tears running down my face and snorts that come intermittently. I'm so lucky that my peeps are funny!