Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Bird Day!





I was lucky enough to get three days off over the Thanksgiving week and I even got to go to a JAZZ game!!! Wayne and Spjute came with their sweet little nudger (Gage). Wayne, Spjute, Gage, Gavin and Livia drove from Boise with Kent, Wendy and Kara (Wayne's parents and sister) and the Randalicious drove up from Vegas. He wanted to drive his new crotch rocket, but we had such a crazy snow storm, we all thought it best that he drive a car instead.

The game was so fun! My ticket broker buddy hooked me up and we got lower bowl seats. I had nachos and a Chasing Tail.. and the guys beer next to me...on accident. I had moved over to let Spjute in, which then made my beer on my right side, not my left. I drank out of the guys beer who was sitting next to me...for probably half his beer. I was laughing hysterically when I found out. I told the crew and his mom overheard and then she told him, but he didn't say anything :)

The next day was Bird Day (as in Thanksgiving, not Snowbird day, which is happening Monday because Mineral is finally open!!). So, the whole gang met up down in Provo to celebrate in the gym with the Carlson side of the fam. Always a bunch of characters, good food, basketball and even a strange wig this year! It was fun to see all of Wayne and Randy's relatives. Wendy has 13 brothers and sisters so by my calculation there were like 200 people there. Gage was BY FAR the cutest (and biggest) baby there and he thought I was funny.

I talked the Randall into seeing Harry Potter with me. Not my favorite one so far, but always a good time. I'm excited for the next one to come out in July.

I had so much fun with the Gager! I already told Spjute that when I take her snowboarding this year, she better not pull the same move she did last year.....I take her up, on a nice night to Bogus. She FLIES down the bunny hill like 10 times and then finally at the top she goes..."Umm, I don't think I can ride anymore....maybe now would be a good time to tell you that I'm pregnant!" Not that I wouldn't be absolutely thrilled to be Crazy Aunt Brianna to another one of their beautiful kids ( please name him Dash!). Anyhoo....it was a really fun time with the Mortensens!